• Hiroshi Hasegawa vous connaissez ?

    non ? et pour cause, on a tout fait pour faire disparaître sa mémoire.

    en anglais, le seul article que qu'elqu'un a eu le courage de rédiger sur Internet :


    C H R O N O L O G Y

    Hiroshi HASEGAWA, NHK Chief Commentator
    Discovered Dead in NHK
    One month after 9/11 Events

    On October 17, 2001, there appeared a small article on Asahi Shimbun, one of the major Japanese newspapers, reporting a death of an NHK chief commentator, Hiroshi Hasegawa (55). He was allegedly discovered dead near the building of NHK Broadcasting Center. NHK is an equivalent of BBC in Japan.
    He was a specialist of international terrorism and was talking about 9/11 events in the NHK special program aired just a week before, on Oct. 10, 2001 pointing out the fact he had discovered that there were no Jews in the victims of WTC disaster. He told in the program that most of the Jewish employees working in WTC were curiously absent on the very morning of 9/11.This information is now shared quite widely now but he was the one who first pointed out the fact to the public on TV.

    Sep. 11, 2001: DAY 1 So-called "9/11 Events" happened.

    Oct. 10, 2001: DAY 29 (since 9/11) He was talking about 9/11 in a TV news program a month after the event.

    An NHK special news program on 9/11 Events was aired about a month after the events. Mr. Hiroshi HASEGAWA, as one of the panelists, mentioned the strange absence of Jewish people in the WTC victims according to his own intensive research. And he advised viewers to be cautious in accepting G. Bush’s statement that the perpetrators of 9/11 events are Arab terrorists. Mr. HASEGAWA may have been one of the closest to the truth about 9/11 events. In retrospect, at that moment NHK may have been the least duped TV station in the world thanks to him.

    Oct. 15, 2001: DAY 34 (since 9/11)
    Mr. HASEGAWA's body was found in NHK's premises before noon.

    The concrete situation is still unclear as only minimum information has been released by media. His body was allegedly discovered at the foot of the building. He was "apparently" fallen from the high window of his room, according to the newspapers. There was no note left behind.

    The disregard or cover-up of his death starts in Japanese media systematically.
    Strangely enough, His death was not reported on any media that day. Neither on NHK TV news, where he was working as a newscaster, nor on other commercial TV stations, nor on any newspaper in Japan. If such an unnatural death is reported to the police before noon, it will usually be press-released to be in time for evening newspapers. In the case of Mr. HASEGAWA’s death, there was enough time to appear on evening papers on the same day but it didn’t. Even if it was too late to appear on evening papers, there was plenty of time for TV afternoon news or evening news. Especially for NHK TV news, it might have been a wind-fall “scoop” which happened in its own premises. After all, no TV stations mentioned his death in their news time that day. This is a very exceptional and unusual case in the post-war history of Japanese media.

    Oct. 16, 2001: DAY 35 (since 9/11)
    “Lazy neglect” or “deliberate cover-up?”

    You could say that his death was disregarded by media because of some technical failure on the day of discovery. But even on the following day, the disregard continued whole day. His death was not mentioned on any media, no articles on any papers, no mention in any TV news time. This was very unusual even for a discovered unnatural death of ordinary people. Still more unusual for an unnatural death of a newscaster of NHK, who was talking on TV less than a week before. Why not reporting as it is right away? Was the Japanese media so lazy or negligent? Or was there any special reasons not to do so?

    Oct. 17, 2001: DAY 36 (since 9/11)
    “Embargo” was finally lifted but the articles on papers were unfairly small.

    Small articles about his death finally appeared on major Japanese papers on the third day of the discovery. But not on morning papers but on evening ones. The embargo continued more than 50 hours. And it might have been lifted possibly by someone or some power high up in Japanese media or in Japanese government or some foreign power, which had urged embargo itself. Every newspaper gave only a small space, about the size of a visiting card, with no picture of the victim, all telling similar curt stories. The articles on every paper sound like a common article about a car accident involving one casualty despite the telltale uncertainty of the cause of his death. No details were given although the news of his death took more than fifty hours to be released. As the articles of the news on newspapers were so small and so downplayed for an unnatural death, his death got very little attention in those days. Or it might have been a passable success for those who were busy behind.

    It might be “preemptive minimum media release.”

    Total disregard would be impossible anyway and would rather arouse even more suspicion in the end. In order to keep the attention to his unnatural death to the lowest level possible, it might have been "less unacceptable" to release the news of his death only with a disproportionately small space and with some cooling time of two days. Even such unfairly small articles might be useful later as evidence that newspapers didn't ignore his death completely. It appears to have been actually an act of "planting subterfuge" in hindsight.

    The police decided the case as a suicide even without performing autopsy. No relevant note was left behind. His family and those who were close to him were totally unable to think of any motives of his suicide.
    During the embargo of two days (more than 50 hours) in question no autopsy of his body was performed, which was unthinkable for a case of unnatural death of anybody. Moreover, no investigation as a possible murder case was initiated. The police didn't even mention of a possibility of "an accident." They simply decided it as "a suicide"  ruling out the possibilities of an accident and a murder without autopsy and further investigations.

    Since 2001

    NHK tried to dissociate its former chief commentator.
    Some people demanded NHK to provide them a copy of the TV program in which Mr. HASEGAWA appeared for the last time before his death. But NHK declined their request.

    Hiroshi HASEGAWA” has been a “TABOO” in Japanese media.

    No magazines have ever covered his unnatural and strange death since then. No TV stations have covered his suspicious death. No journalists have dared to mention the name Hiroshi HASEGAWA and his death. His death has been "taboo" in Japanese media since 2001. More than ten years have passed since his death and very few people remember his name now. Most Japanese believe that they enjoy freedom of speech in their democratic society without knowing his name, his death, his message and the existence of taboo about him in Japan even after more than ten years. If you have a Japanese friend, just ask him or her if they know the name "Hiroshi HASEGAWA of NHK."

    The information about him appears to be still controlled on the net.

    Mr. HASEGAWA's former existence and achievements seem to have been systematically erased on the Internet since then. Even NHK can’t erase every trace of its former able employee in their archives. True, there are records of his work at NHK as the chief commentator but only titles. No contents are available. As for most commentators, their work and records are usually available. Asfor Mr. HASEGAWA, only titles. Conversely, if NHK erased every trace of his activities including titles, that would only arouse even more suspicion. He was very active in his last several years as a chief commentator of NHK news. He had his regular serial program “To read Tomorrow” and his specialty was international affairs, defense and "international terrorism." When 9/11 events happened, he naturally took the leadership working on the event at NHK and, we could say, in Japan. He appeared in his own program, “To Read Tomorrow” 58 times from 1997 to 2001, October. But today no records are available to general public. They might be kept under lock and key deep in NHK. There must have been a lot of websites referring to those programs but very little can be found on the net now. They seem to have been systematically retrieved or erased.

    As for his pictures, which must have been circulating quite a lot as an experienced and reliable newscaster and commentator of NHK, there remains only one on the net now, which is small, grainy and pale (Look that again at the top of this page). Is this another example of "minimum exposure" to preempt more suspicion? This scarcity (single one!) is extremely unusual compared to the cases of other “peacefully”deceased newscasters. It smells of systematic erasure by some unseen power.

    Simple Questions:

    - Was there any relation between his unnatural death and his remark in NHK’s TV news program five days before his death?

    - If there was, was it because his remark was true or false?

    - Was his remark so inconvenient to somebody or some people on the planet?

    Mr. HASEGAWA should not be "a skelton in the closet." He is a hero. 

    There are a lot of mysteries about 9/11 events. Not a few people have died mysteriously, whether journalists or ordinary people in relation to the event. Some were trying to know the truth about 9/11 and others seem to have happened to know the truth about 9/11 unexpectedly. The people seeking the truth about 9/11 are often called “9/11 truthers.” Mr. Hiroshi HASEGAWA might have been the very first truther who was erased in his pursuit of the truth about 9/11. Journalists are curious by nature. True journalists cannot stop pursuing the truth. And the pursuit of the truth must not be oppressed or obstructed.

    We must not forget Mr.Hiroshi HASEGAWA and the meaning of his death.

    His death suggests the gravity of what he tried to show to the world. It also tells of his courage as a "truther." And the subsequent total silence about his death betrays the death of Japanese media itself. But please be careful of the following point; Japanese media has been dead not because Mr. HASEGAWA died but because it has been avoiding to talk about his death. He has been a skelton in the closet of Japanese media.


    *autre chose : deux mois après le 11 septembre il ya a eu aussi plein de microbiologistes qui sont morts, un peu partout dans le monde, en peu de temps et tous de façon bizarre, et à chaque fois la police a étouffer l'affaire en affirmant contre toute vraisemblance que ces morts plus étranges l'une que l'autre était "normale", et c'étaient tous des gens travaillant pour des projets en lien avec la guerre biologique ...


    Et pour revenir aux tours, vous vous souvenez j'espère du très important tmoignage de Barry Jennings dans la tour 7 ?

    Et vous avez que Barry Jennings est .... mort très subitement et mystérieusement, de quoi ? personne ne sait, qu'en dit sa famille ? disparue !

    Enquête ? Quelqu'un a essayé sur se propres deniers de payer un détective prvé, et devinez ce qui s'est passé ?

    On ne sait pas comment est mort Barry Jennings. Sa maison a été mise en vente et sa famille est introuvable. Dylan Avery a demandé à un privé d'enquêter sur la mort de Barry Jennings. Après quelques jours, le privé lui a remboursé ses honoraires et lui a demandé de ne plus jamais le contacter.

    Pour écouter le témoignage de Dylan Avery c'est ici.

  • Commentaires

    Aucun commentaire pour le moment

    Suivre le flux RSS des commentaires

    Ajouter un commentaire

    Nom / Pseudo :

    E-mail (facultatif) :

    Site Web (facultatif) :

    Commentaire :